Saturday, November 26, 2011

Introducing Me

Welcome! This is my new blog called "Southern Fried and Tied Up". Here I will blog about my life and will include essays about a variety of subjects, photos I've taken, poetry (that rarely rhymes), fictional prose I've written, and anything else I want to share. My next blog post entitled "Southern Fried Manners" explains how I got the name for my blog.


So, who am I exactly? Well, I am the mother of two great kids and live with a wonderful Shih-Tzu named Kenzie, two leopard geckos named Treelo and Charmander, and a beta fish named Shadow (a.k.a., Herman). The rest I guess you'll learn as we go along.


Always remember that I appreciate comments and love followers!! Oh, and don't forget to follow my other blog at http://www.explorevirginia.blogspot.com/ about great things to see, do and eat in Virginia. I hope you enjoy my blogs and come back often!


Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment